Why Choose ETS?
With so many companies offering the service of electrical testing, fixed wiring testing and portable appliance testing, why do most duty holders choose ETS over all others?
What sets ETS so far ahead of the competition is the fact that we provide the duty holder with everything that he or she is looking to achieve from having electrical testing undertaken.
A Complete Service
- Cost effective testing.
- Minimal disruption to your business.
- Neat, bound & accurate computer generated documentation.
- Data available in electronic format if required.
- Detailed survey reports, enabling accurate fault targeting.
- The most cost effective suggested remedies to faults found.
- Copy of reports can be provided for your electrical contractor.
- CAD or Visio distribution system drawings (if required).
- Reminders before next test due dates.
- Access to our in-depth knowledge of “The Electricity at Work Regulations”.
- Advice & guidance is only a phone call or email away.
- The number one choice of Group Health & Safety Managers.
Having been specialising in the field of testing since 1992 and prior to that, industrial electrical contracting from 1980 which involved carrying out all forms of electrical installation work, from domestic through industrial to heavy industrial, both in the UK and abroad.
ETS has a wealth of experience of working within all types of industrial and commercial environments, therefore, recognising the problems which many companies face when trying to comply with “The Electricity at Work Regulations”. Especially those involving production time disruption, power interruptions and the need in some cases to maintain 24 hour / 7day operations.
Unlike any form of general electrical contracting whereby a product is installed and the buyer can see that he or she has got what they’ve paid for, an electrical test is only as good as the survey carried out and the report & technical test data produced.
That’s where ETS excel. The data and reports produced are probably the best in the industry in terms of detail, clarity, simplicity to understand and their ability to offer the client cost effective suggestions to remedy faults found.
That’s what makes ETS the number one choice of senior electrical engineers and engineering managers nation-wide.
So, from a requirement for testing a few portable appliances in an office environment to electrical installation testing in a paper mill consuming 60 megawatts of power, ETS is the clear leader in terms of quality of service, efficiency and competence. ETS is the natural choice.