Emergency Lighting Testing
Comprehensive and specialist emergency lighting testing and inspection to ensure your compliance. In accordance with the requirements of BS5266, emergency lighting systems should be periodically tested and inspected to ensure that all luminaires function for design lighting levels, duration and are positioned (including signage) correctly for use in “power-loss situations”.
ETS offer a comprehensive testing and assessment service to include the following: –
- Battery discharge test
- Lumen level output assessment
- Survey to assess adequate coverage
- Compatibility with BS requirements
- Client training to carry out interim testing
Having carried out testing, the results are presented in a high quality report which includes the following documentation: –
- Asset Register (inventory of all items tested, together with locations)
- Test Data (results of tests carried out on all luminaires)
- Detailed instructions to client regarding interim testing requirements and method of achieving them)
- Log Book (document for client to record all interim routine tests and any remedial actions required and subsequently taken)
For full surveys & inspections follow this link Fire Safety Assessment Emergency Lighting
Are you looking to get emergency lighting tested and certificated? Contact us today.